Founded in 2004, NetBrain is the market leader disrupting the network automation space. Its ground-breaking automation platform leverages the power of dynamic maps to provide CIOs and network teams with end-to-end network visibility while enabling adaptive automation across the organization’s physical, virtual and software-defined networks. Today, over 2,000 of the world’s largest enterprises and managed services providers leverage NetBrain’s platform to automate network documentation, troubleshooting, and change management.
“NetBrain’s success is due to our people, and over the years, we have been fortunate to attract top talent because of our unique culture and exciting mission to transform the network management industry.” - Lingping Gao, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of NetBrain
GROW WITH US!
As our new local Marketing Specialist, you will adapt our NetBrain key messages to the German speaking IT market and will increase our awareness in DACH and beyond. NetBrain, the company responsible for the cutting-edge network mapping and automation, is seeking a highly-motivated Marketing Specialist with focus on content and digital campaigns, reporting to the local Marketing Manager DACH.
We’re looking for someone who loves to write, feels at home in the digital marketing world, understands IT technology, and has high expectations of themselves as well as the team around them.
Why You Matter
Leveraging your experience in creating content for technical audiences and presenting innovative ideas, you will serve as a NetBrain expert who drives and intensifies education of our prospects, customers and partners. You will create and lead local content and digital marketing initiatives, which will generate qualified leads and will increase our awareness in DACH and beyond. You will partner closely with our local Sales and Services organizations to identify use cases to market and educate NetBrain’s enterprise customers. You will be supported by a close interaction with our Marketing Team in our Headquarter in Burlington.
The position is based at NetBrain’s German office in Munich and is a fantastic opportunity for the right individual at a fast-growing and dynamic enterprise technology company. Ability to articulate technical content in a compelling fashion is essential.
This Position may require occasional travel to industry conferences, customer visits, sales meetings, and other places both U.S. and international.
• Help to create technical content including case studies, testimonials, reference stories, white papers, blogs, images and videos in German language
• Plan and host webinars to engage and educate prospects and customers
• Create and update local content for website and landing pages
• Not only translate but localize global marketing material according to local cultural requirements
• Create compelling social advertising & marketing campaigns in all relevant channels (XING, LinkedIn, Facebook, Google, …) and play an active role in social communities
• Conduct customer interviews and develop local customer case studies
• Support classic marketing initiatives (events, PR, …) with your digital campaigns
• Establish a local email nurturing program
• Measure everything you do and report on the performance of your campaigns
• University degree in Marketing
• 5+ years’ marketing experience with focus on digital & content marketing
• Ideally experience in an international software company, B2B, fast growing high-tech industry
• Strong experience in LinkedIn, Google, Facebook, XING and other relevant social channels
• expert in MS office, Adobe Suite (esp. Photoshop), Marketing Automation (Marketo), CRM (Salesforce), Content Management (Wordpress) – basic knowledge in HTML coding helpful
• Able to communicate persuasively and precisely - excellent written and oral communication/presentation skills in German and English (further European language helpful)
• Self-starter who truly enjoys working in a fast-paced environment with a drive to take on new challenges
• A pragmatic “doer”, who likes to bring own ideas and drives own initiatives
• Strong ambition to learn and expand new technologies in an evolving environment