Founded in 2004, NetBrain is the market leader disrupting the network automation space. Its ground-breaking automation platform leverages the power of dynamic maps to provide CIOs and network teams with end-to-end network visibility while enabling adaptive automation across the organization’s physical, virtual and software-defined networks. Today, over 2,000 of the world’s largest enterprises and managed services providers leverage NetBrain’s platform to automate network documentation, troubleshooting, and change management.
“NetBrain’s success is due to our people, and over the years, we have been fortunate to attract top talent because of our unique culture and exciting mission to transform the network management industry.” - Lingping Gao, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of NetBrain
GROW WITH US!
Reporting directly to the CFO, the Corporate Controller will be responsible for the consolidated general ledger and the internal control environment.
• Own the month end close process and procedures to ensure US GAAP compliant consolidated financial statements.
• Design, implement, test and correct if necessary the internal control environment effectiveness over financial reporting.
• Ensure local reporting and tax compliance at each consolidated entity.
• Manage accounting operations, systems and transactions related to general ledger, receivables, payables, payroll and financial reporting.
• Develop and maintain all necessary accounting policies and systems, including general ledger and financial reporting. Ensure that records are maintained in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.
• Coordinate, prepare and review monthly, quarterly, and annual reports.
• BS in Accounting, CPA preferred
• Working knowledge of NetSuite as the primary general ledger package and transactional system.
• Increasing accounting management experience in an international company with multiple subsidiaries and Fx issues with GAAP revenue greater than $50M.
• Experience with internal control (404 preferable yet not required) documentation, assessment, testing and modifications.
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Solid Microsoft Office skills